Make your project dynamic
Turn your After FX project into a Dynamic Template using a simple script. Run script
into the After FX, choose the parameters you'd like to make dynamic and press 'Make Dynamic'.
Yes, that easy.
How to use the script
If you had a previous experience with scripts in After FX, everything is quite straightforward.
1. Extract the content of the archive into
Your_AfterFX_Folder\Support Files\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels\
2. Run After FX, open your project and run the script by selecting
Window → MotionTailor.jsxbin
3. On the Timeline select the parameter you’d like to make dynamic.
Hint: The best way to make color of the text dynamic is to add an Effect Fill to the Text layer, Select the layer on a Timeline, press ‘E’, unfold the effect Fill and choose the parameter . ‘Color’. Now you can press ‘Make Dynamic’ button to add the parameter.
Hint: If you’d like to combine text parameters in one cell, use a simple naming convention. [Text name] — to add a text
[Text name] Color — to add the text color
[Text name] Background — to add the text background color (if you have one)
All three parameters will merge in one cell in the spreadsheet.
We are working on adding and combining more parameters, stay tuned,
4. After finishing adding parameters press ‘Collect and ZIP’.
The project will be prepared for upload and archived.
5. Upload the .zip file to Add Project → My templates → Add Template
6. Name it and add a short description if needed
7. You are all set, the Template now is in the library.
Create a Project using the Template and start making videos on scale using Spreadsheet.
Sign up for our mailing list
We promise not spam you with unnecessary information
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.